3749 Nelson Hill Rd
Derby, Vermont 05829
Escape to a small, family oriented Vermont dairy farm located in the rural mountain landscape of Derby, Vermont. Our family's cows primarily consist of registered Holsteins, however we Jerseys and Brown Swiss as well. We meet all Grade A requirements that allows us to ship milk conventionally and we take pride in our Gold quality milk award certificates. During this visit you can enjoy the beautiful mountain landscapes of Vermont, taste some of Vermonts farm fresh (raw) milk, eggs and maple syrup. We are a working dairy farm, that offers a relaxing and educational experience for Vermonters and visitors. It's fun, informative, so take a break and come visit us!
- Agriculture and culinary tourism
- Local food directories
- Land access / conservation
- Livestock breeder
- Maple sugaring supplies and equipment
- Maple syrup
Food Processing or Manufacturing
- Fluid milk
- Maple candy / sugar
Retail Food Outlets
- Farm stand / farm store
Food Access and Nutrition
- Other: Food Access and Nutrition
- Solar site
Maple, raw, milk, dairy, cows
- Goal 5: Agricultural lands and soils will be available, affordable, and conserved for future generations of farmers and to meet the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.