124 Main Street
Randolph, VT 05061
||Director for the Institute for Applied Agriculture and Food Systems||cduttonREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vtc.edu|
||Project Manager for Agricultural Training||mwillard2REMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vtc.edu||(802) 535-5315|
I grew up and currently live in Peacham, Vermont. I have a Bachelors of Science in Botany and a Masters in Place-Based Education. I work at Vermont Tech as the Market Garden Manager and Agriculture Training Specialist. I'm the director of the Governors Institute: Farms, Food and Your Future.
||Marketing & Administrative Assistant||RarsenaultREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vtc.edu||802-728-1677|
Marketing & Administrative Assistant at Vermont Tech's Institute for Applied Agriculture & Food Systems. Vermont Tech Agriculture alumna. http://www.vtc.edu/aginstitute
- Career and Technical Education Center
- Colleges / Universities
- Internship / Apprenticeship / Mentorship programs
Water quality technology and employment training at Vermont Tech
- Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 16: Vermont K-12 schools, Career and Technical Education Centers, and institutions of higher education will offer a wide range of curricula, certificate and degree programs, and conduct research aimed at meeting the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Goal 24: Vermont’s governor, legislature, and state agencies will champion Vermont’s food system as an economic development driver for the state and Vermont will demonstrate national leadership on food system development.